I haven't posted in awhile because I like to add pictures with the post. To me, it's all about the pictures. All of you have heard me talk or ramble on about a variety of subjects, but it's the boys everyone wants to SEE. So here's the problem:
Mark bought me a new computer. That in and of itself is not the problem. The problem is all of my pictures are on the computer that is now "owned" by the boys. It is under heavy use in the bonus room...where I have to stand in line to get to it. They are in full Flight Simulator mode up there. Flying planes all over the globe. Cairo seems to be the favorite. That being said, I have to take some new pictures.
Blessing number two involves Mark and Jacob's big trip to New York in May. Many of you know that we made a commitment to each boy that when they turned 13 Mark would take them on a special trip. A coming of age trip so to speak. A time for the "men" to connect. With the economy this year we were worried as to how we would do it. But, here's the great part. Mark has a load of frequent flier points (thanks to Jay and Ali) and recently started racking up hotel points. We were able to use all the points to pay for airfare and lodging while they are in The Big Apple. That was a HUGE blessing. Now we just have to save money for eating...which I think will be the biggest expense since they love to eat!
Now for the prayer...I love our renters in the Ocala house. They are a dream, but I am ready for them to make a decision. They have until August, but I'm praying that they will decide to buy before then.
Other than that...it's the usual. Boys are on cruise control. I'm quilting like crazy. Mark is staying busy (which is another blessing). We are looking forward to having company several times in the next two months and I am seeing signs of spring all around!
Which brings me to the end of the update...pictures coming soon.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
Praying that they choose to buy your place.
I need to share with the guys the best burger place in NYC! It is tucked away behind a curtain in a swanky hotel.On any of my trips to the City I tried to eat local and cheap. Easier to do than you think. I'll see what other places I can recommend.
Post a Comment