Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Needle and Thread

This last month has found me finishing up some projects that were sitting on the shelf. Although not completely finished (they still need to go on the long arm), I am nonetheless glad to check these off the list.


This is "Chain, Chain, Chain." April's strip club quilt. It went together very easy and I love the goldish brown color. I think this one will hang in the family room on my quilt rack. At least for now.





This is my pride and joy. Jacob's quilt. The official pattern is "Turning Twenty," but we are calling it Jacob's 13. Now that he is the big teenager we are working on creating the teenage style room. He picked these fabrics and I think he did a great job. Finished size 84x100. Will definitely fit his queen size bed. I warned him that if I find Murray snuggled up in this, there will be war!!!!

2 comments:

crispy said...

WOW. They are beautiful. I love them. I am so proud of how hard you have worked on all of these beautiful quilts.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Love'um both....Jacob did a great job with the fabrics.....can't wait to see them for real.....

LOL....got my Mother's Day care....perfect.....

MOM