Thursday, December 11, 2008

Strip Club

You read that right, I joined a Strip Club. No, time's aren't that tough. It's just that I LOVED making my first quilt and decided to do another.

The quilt store here has a "Strip Club". First Saturday of each month a group of ladies get together, display the quilt they have been working on and receive the fabric and pattern for another "strip" quilt that can be made during the month. It's a way for me to get out of the house and connect with others. Did I mention there was breakfast? You know I'm all about the free food.


Here's an example of the quilt I'm doing this month, among other things like- finishing up first half of the school year, baking cookies, working a couple of extra shifts, Christmas shopping, painting the bedroom and bonus room, building a chicken coop, getting more chickens (another story), and celebrating the holidays with family and friends. Whew!

No comments: