I am starting the process of painting. The reason it takes me so long to paint is because I have a thing for "oops" paint. "Oops" paint is paint that was mixed for a customer, and then it is either returned or never bought. Home Depot, Lowe's and even Wal-Mart have a little out of the way area that they keep the oops paint. You can save 50-75%! That's why I wait. I love a good bargain. Thanks to Ki
m,
who helped pick the "accent" color, we are on our way. While the painting is underway, Jacob spends time on the computer in the office.
m,
who helped pick the "accent" color, we are on our way. While the painting is underway, Jacob spends time on the computer in the office.

2 comments:
Nice choice on the color. It looks great. And sounds like you are saving a load...good for you.
We buy oops paint too!! It is great! My husband worked in a paint department when he was in high school and told me about it. We've used it for several projects!
Post a Comment