Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baseball






Homeschooling allows us to adjust our schedules to Mark's. Lately he's been home a couple of mornings, so we schedule our PE when he's here. The guys wanted to brush up on their baseball skills the other morning as they are planning on play this fall. The favorite game is pickle. I'm not sure if it's a real game or something Mark made up. It's sort of like monkey-in-the-middle but with baseballs. Here's some pictures of our PE time.

2 comments:

nina rice said...

Hi, Christy. I'm a friend of Jeff Nolen's and saw your blog address on his facebook page. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed your blog - I have a big family- 5 kids and live in CT. I actually went to high school with Jeff.
~Nina Rice (ninajoyr@aol.com)

nina rice said...

oops...wasn't Jeff Nolen's facebook page, it was Chuck Hubb's. sorry... Went to high school and college with both of them... sorry again!

Nina Rice