


Having a house full of boys there are times when I have to adjust to their "needs". Since moving here the boys have wanted to have a fire pit. We have discussed it and tried different locations on the property. The boys built the first far away towards the back of the property. It was too far away to enjoy. The second one was right in the future fence line. Finally this week, we have the final location. The boy scouts scoured the area for the bricks and built it in one afternoon. We had our first fire Friday night and Saturday cooked dinner in the pit. Nothing is better than little boys, one big boy and a fire. More on Mark's personal fire later. Keep looking for that post.

2 comments:
We have loved our fire pits. They do help when we are burning all the branches from the yard too.
I love fires, but we are on fire restrictions. Florida is extremely dry right now and these fires in the Everglades are not helping matters.
And I have been looking for an outdoor/pit style fire thingy. But they are not easy to find, or it is all a possibility I am looking in all the wrong places.
Enjoy your fire pit, I am jealous!
Post a Comment