As of 5pm today all our company is gone. :( We are a little sad around here. The house feels huge and way too quiet. I didn't realize just how much noise and commotion 12 year old twin boys can make. After having non-stop company for the last 31 days (whose counting), I must admit that tonight I am enjoying the quiet. On the other hand, the boys have shed a few tears over the Ehlys leaving. As we watch the Yankees (Red Sox are on the other TV), we are already looking forward to our next visit and hope they will be back this summer! That is unless we get company sooner, you never know who may drop in!
1 comment:
I can understand. We have had company for a few weeks too. As great as it is...it is nice to have your own time too.
Post a Comment