Remember the games we played as kids: freeze tag, hide-n-seek, cops and robbers. The ol' tried and true games. It seems my boys have a new twist on the cops and robbers, with the addition of go-karts and the bull horn Joseph got for Christmas. They have made teams with the Ehly boys and are "chasing" each other in the go-karts, while the sheriff has the bull horn (with a siren) and announces- "Pull over" or "Stop this is the police". Kim and I have been sitting on the porch laughing hysterically. Now they are using the tent from last night's camp out as the jail. Still the same game, just with bigger and gas powered toys.
1 comment:
Oh, you made me laugh on this one. I can just picture it. Right now my quiet girls are reading the new library books. Too funny.
I am so glad they have that great space to run and play and ride and have fun.
Post a Comment