I have to admit something. Sometimes I wonder what it would like to have a little girl. Growing up, I kept the cookie jar filled with my creations. So, I wonder when I'm doing a project or cooking, how it would different if I had little girls. For instance, today we were baking cookies. My boys love to bake cookies with me and they are getting good at it. But if I had a girl things would be different:
-eggs would not be smashed before they are in the bowl
-no one would have a wrestling match over a beater
-I might have more cookies that make it to the oven
-we would use measuring cups and spoons
-our hands would be clean
-the mixer could use another speed besides HIGH
-there may be more tears and whining
-I'd hear more of "it's not fair" or "Mom, she's...."
On second thought maybe it is easier with boys! They love the "messy" process and can't wait for the warm goodies.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
God gave you those boys because you are the perfect Mom for them. I wonder if I would be a different Mom if I had boys instead of my girls.
And I think there would be more crying for sure.
Post a Comment