Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Company

It seems to me that we have had more company at this house than any other. We've only been in residence since Feb 5th and here's the list (in no particular order): Chuck and Cris (minus kids), Scott and Shirley, Donna and Joy, Rocky and Suzy, Jay and Ali (with kids). I'm expecting Kim and her boys on Friday (that will mean five boys in the house). I LOVE it! We have always loved having people over and this house is just perfect. So, as you can tell the welcome mat is definitely out- and we mean it. Come on by and see us!

The weather has been beautiful. We had the widows open all day; Jacob and I ate dinner on the front porch watching Jonny ride his bike.

On another note, Jacob finished up a merit badge that required about 8 hours of his time. For Jacob it was an accomplishment, since his "time" is so valuable, but this puts him one more closer to advancing in rank. Jonny was invited to his first GA birthday party at Kangaroo Kids. He had a blast and the former owners of our home were there too! I guess this is a small town.

1 comment:

crispy said...

We want to come again sometime. Maybe we can stay long enough to see Mark.

With Johnny going to birthday parties, that means you are starting to connect. So glad to hear that.

Sure miss you my dear. :)