I love my PJ's. After a long day at work, I can't wait to get into the pj's. There is something about them. Just the satisfaction of relaxing and dare I say lounging about the house.
Today was one of those days. I fought and lost the battle with a migraine last night and today I just wanted to get the boys through school and take it easy. No, we did not have the day off for MLK day...unlike most of Atlanta. So, with school done and realizing that we are well into the afternoon, I thought, why not. It's a PJ kind of day.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
We didn't start school until 2 and it was cold and I couldn't find any comfy PJ's to wear.
Hope your head is feeling better.
I may need step by step instructions on that chicken coop. =)
How 'bout a huge, old, worn-out flannel shirt to go with them??
Sorry..about the head...luv ya,Mom
Post a Comment