
Scenes from the front porch.
It's loaded with wind chimes and
hummingbird feeders. As well as
lots of rocking chairs. This is where
you'd find us every night.

Speaking of hummingbirds.
Here's one zooming in for a little
drink or maybe lunch.

What else can you do at Grandma's house?
Since there wasn't a feather bed to jump into
(little John Denver action), we played
some Guitar Hero, or maybe it's Rockband
I can't keep them straight. Thanks Uncle
Nick.

Joseph has a thing for old trucks.
He wants one when he turns 16.
This one caught his eye, so a picture
had to be taken. Jacob scored a new hat.
Had to look like a local.

Another view from the front porch.
Can you see the leaves starting to change?
The weather was beautiful. At night we
needed either a blanket or jacket to sit
outside. That was my favorite part, the cool
night air.
On another note. I'm spreading the canning
disease. While there I taught a little "class" on
pickled eggs. Not that I would every eat
something like that, but nonetheless, we did up
about 9 jars of eggs. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment