My mom moved to North Carolina a little over two years ago and with all of our recent moves, we haven't been able to make a trip up to see the new digs. Last weekend, Mark was in Chattanooga for the 105
th Annual Alumni Soccer Game (at least that's how it feels when you are 40 something playing against 19 year-
olds). Being always ready for a road trip, I packed up three boys, two dogs and our gear into the Excursion and headed North. Truly over the mountain and through the woods to grandmother's house we go...
Here's a shot from the road leading up to the house.

The house being built to the
right is for my grandparents.

View from the front porch. The boys LOVED the mountains
and watching the clouds form shadows as they passed.

It's not the South unless there is a
cemetery near by.
This one is just down from their driveway.
More pic's and story later, I've got to start school.
Also I think I'm going to post "A Rant". Wait and see.
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures. And a cememtary, of course.
Looks like a great time for all of you and a such a beautiful place. Hope it is lots of fun.
Post a Comment