Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Musings

Here we go, another week to face...

Outside my window...I see Joseph and Jonny in the neighbor's pool.


I am thinking...that FaceBook is taking over Mark's life. All of the ol' college buddies are on it and now they are sharing old soccer photos and stories. Only problem is, Mark needs my help to navigate around it. He's getting better, but computers are not his first love.


I am thankful for...boys having a great week at camp. Jacob came home solidify a friendship with P. and Joseph was able to "hang" with his two friends for the week. Everyone was safe, no sunburns, no strep throat and no complaining!


From the kitchen...Mark's on the road tonight. We ate lunch at "Welcome to Moe's" so no one is hungry, even Joseph.


I am creating...finished the curtains for family room! WooHoo! Now, I starting on a quilt for Jacob's bed and I'll have my mom help me with it when we go up next month. Jacob's ready for the "teenage" type of room.


I am going...to August tomorrow. It's my turn to donate my teeth to science.


I am wearing...blue jean capris, t-shirt, no shoes (of course), but I'm seriously considering the pj's.


I am reading...finished "Amazing Love" today and will grab something to take with me for the dentist tomorrow. Also, "reading" thru Pottery Barn Teen to get ideas for Jacob's room. Does that count?


I am hoping...that Mark gets in safe tonight and he has a good week. No more break downs, please.


I am hearing...NOISE! Did I really say it was too quiet last week. These boys make more noise than I remember. I am hoping it just re-entry.


Around the house...this week we plan to paint the front porch and pull out the overgrown bushes in front of the porch.


One of my favorite things...Brownie aka our Mercedes. I love that it's up and running again. I love getting 28 miles to the gallon as compared to the Excursion (around 12).


A few plans for the rest of the week...like I said: painting and yard work. I'm also hitting the hospital on Saturday and the boys are begging to go to the Speedway for Thursday Night Thunder where one of the church pastors in racing. We'll see!


Jonny the SpeedRacer- no shoes, but he does have a helmet!

No comments: