This past 4th of July we headed to Tybee Island, where part of my "step" family lives. We had a blast with all the cousins and aunts and uncles. No, their not mine by blood, but I inherited them through marriage, but they are great. We had a relaxing time on the beach, staying up late, watching the hot dog eating contest, jet skiing, enjoying the local atmosphere, watching the kids play, drinking fruity
beverages, seeing dolphins off shore, fireworks, and just being together.
beverages, seeing dolphins off shore, fireworks, and just being together.I'm so glad that through my life I've had these different aspects of "family". It's made me who I am. So here's to you guys, J&C, H&B, S families and D&S. Thank you for including us and we look forward to the next family get together!
If your counting, that's 7 cousins- 6 boys and one princess
(ages 12, 10, 4, 4, 4, 2, 2)!

1 comment:
Hi Christy- this is great! Are you sure you aren't an author??? We too loved spending time with all the family over the 4th. It is really something special to have such a wonderful family like we have... take care and we hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment