We are spending our last couple of days in the camper, but this weekend has been busy. I worked 3 shifts: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So while I was "birthin" babies, Mark was with the boys taking care of business. Friday they finished up a load from FL to GA. Saturday was up to Dalton (about 90 minutes north) to pick up the carpet for the new house. When we bought the carpet we were told that it would fit fine in the back of Mark's truck, but when Mark arrived, they forgot about the padding. Being the great truck driver that he is, he headed over to UHaul and rented a trailer. Next obstacle was getting it off the truck. It was too heavy for the 3 of them to lift off, so they found an old vacuum in the garage (left by the former owners) to use as a make shift dolly. Then with all the boys laying on the carpet, Mark slowly pulled the trailer away and the carpet "fall" out of the trailer. I only wish I had been there to see it! Such a creative mind!
Keep Tuesday in your prayers- we close at 11am!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
The carpet story made me laugh. I could see them doing it. Resourceful is the word.
I will be praying this week for you.
I have been thinking and praying for you all week. Are you in the new house?
You have been tagged. Swing by my blog to find out.
-Cris
Post a Comment