We left Florida Dec 28th and haven't looked back. Started off the New Year in GA. Presently we are in a campground in McDonough, GA surrounded by all kinds of people. It looks like the original house that we have an offer on is going to take way too long to be settled, so we started looking again this weekend. All I can say is that it is more exhausting than working. We've seen a lot of houses and I've learned that the open floor plans that I like are hard to come by. Mark and I have found 2 that we are thinking seriously about and our realtor is working all the comps in the area, so we'll see. They're not the big farmhouse I was in love with, so I'm praying we will hear something on the first house soon. Other than that, Mark is working the same and home more, which is great for everyone and I start work tomorrow. Boys are adjusting, but each day brings it's challenges. My prayer is that we find a house soon and get really settled, I think that will help everyone. So, as soon as I know something, I'll pass it along.
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear an update. I check often to see what is new. I will pray about the first house. Sorry things are still up in the air. Miss you-
Cris
Post a Comment