
-hiding in your room to make "snow" for Thomas the Tank engine (out of flour)
-breaking the coffee pot and hanging the metal rim on your arm as a bracelet
-washing the garage floor with kerosene
-playing in the port-a-potty
-visiting the principal on your first day of school
-breaking the lock on the door to the boys restroom because you "had to go"
-playing in the dirt piles because you can
-cutting off your nose with a shovel and while the doctor is stitching it back on asking him to move so you can watch TV
-holding newborn Jonny and telling the nurses to be more careful with him
-reminding me that nursing Jonny was just like a cow- making milk!!!
-the love of wearing a suit- why do you always want to dress up?
-playing the drums while we are all still in bed
-washing out the back of the mini van with the garden hose because you spilled your drink
-day after having surgery (tubes in ears) you were in the pool (without our consent)
-day of surgery, you came home and ate chocolate chip cookies, but wouldn't drink the water the nurses wanted you to so you could come home in the first place. Good thing I had some pull there!
-carrying "that crazy dog" around like a stuffed animal
I'm sure there are more and I'll think of them later. Buddy, I love being your mom and can't wait to see what you do next. No matter what, I know that you will give it your best and not quit no matter how hard things get. Thanks for being the best big brother to Jonny and for being Jacob's best friend. I love you.


1 comment:
Happy birthday from Tally and Tissy and Chuck and Cris...you are such a great kid and we love watching you help out. Our chicken coop will never be the same. The girls still use it as a fort. Thanks for getting them started back there.
Post a Comment