Not quite sure how it came about.
Who's idea it was.
Probably mine.
Nevertheless.
I packed up the kids, one dog and headed North.
First stop Ohio.
Scratch that.
First stop was the plant, to send Mark on his way.
But....
As it goes, the was some work to be done first.
Checking the oil in the hubs.
Boys entertained themselves by playing on the tracks.
After a quick trip to get parts, we said our goodbyes.
I'm not sure why, but each one wanted a picture with Dad.
Kinda of makes you smile.
Then we headed down,
I mean UP the highway.
Oh my!
I need one of these!
Why thank you Tennessee.
We are glad to see you!
Little picnic lunch.
Stretch the legs.
Water the dog.
Empty the bladder.
Ah, the Bluegrass State.
You made us blue.
Because we spent way too much time, sitting in traffic
while seeing you.

No comments:
Post a Comment