Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Those were the days

April is a month of birthdays around here.
Mine and Jacob's.
One we celebrate and one we don't.
I'll let you guess....

It's these times that I like to reflect back.
Back to the when the boys were smaller.

Back to some memories that were, perhaps, not so sweet.
 Like this one....

Joseph, 2004
tried to remove the right nostril with a spade.
Actually, his friend helped him.


Jacob, 2005
attempting to play flashlight tag at a cub scout campout
he didn't know that the log was there.
One broken arm later.....


Jonny, 2004-2005
You may be looking at this photo and wonder...
he doesn't look injured.
What could have happened to this baby.
It's what you don't see.
It's the things that I simply cannot post publicly.
We refer to this timeframe as "The Naked Years"
The time when Jonny ran completely naked wherever he went.
So for his sake, we will pretend...he's naked and on the tractor.
I do have proof....believe me, there are blackmail photos stored away!!!!
(insert sinister laugh)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: