Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Thoughts

Just a few random thoughts this week...



If you are riding on a motorized vehicle,
and the driver is wearing a helmet and safety glasses,
perhaps you should do the same.



Six-year-olds are running one season ahead- in terms of fashion style.




Without a doubt, there is NOT a drop of  Eqyptian blood running thru our veins.




Little, black puppies are hard to photograph.

It's been a tough week here on the farm.
I've gone from cleaning up broken furniture
and finding a good samaritian to jump start my car,
to
laughing at the boys antics,
beaming with pride over boy scout accomplishments
(both boys completed an eagle badge- on their own),
amazed at Jacob's guitar skills
and gratefully making dinner for Mark last night at 12am.

Then, I watched Grey's Anatomy 
and decided that I am that person who lives in Whoville.
"It's ALL good!"

1 comment:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Could you Goggle me the map.....i need a vacation in Whoville.....!!

Love ya...Mom