Monday afternoon my car died.
At the bank.
In the freezing rain.
With Mark in Miami.
A good-hearted security guard helped me.
We quickly drove to the plant and switched trucks.
Now, I'm bee-bopping around town in the dually.
With three bails of hay in the back.
It's Saturday.
After an alternator, battery, terminals and cables.
I'm back in the big green machine!
Spring is here.
Our plans for the weekend changed with the car problems.
So....
I made a big breakfast- eggs, bacon, biscuits.
The guys were so excited!
Then....
The fever came upon me....
The Spring Cleaning Fever.
While the guys worked on tilling up the area along the drive
I started pressure cleaning the house.
The guys spread seed.
I pressure cleaned the decking.
The guys spread straw over the seeds.
I helped.
Then I turned my eyes upon the garage.
There was to be no stopping me.
I was on a mission.
Now the garage is cleaned out too.
And, of course,
We pressure cleaned the garage door.
Whew!
What a day!
Tonight, the guys are crashed on the sofas
And I found another "oldie" to share....
Disney World
Fall 2004
(Can I just tell you- these guys make my world better- everyday)

No comments:
Post a Comment