Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

Because I have nothing else to do with ALL the extra time
in my days....
(insert laugh here)

I joined up with a group of gals who scrapbook.
We meet together once or twice a month
on an evening
and
we cut
we paste
we crop
we laugh
we eat M&Ms
we share
we- just have a grand ol' time!

In the process of doing this, I've started to dig thru
some boxes that were left unpacked.
From which move....I'm not sure.

I found a couple of cd's that were not labeled
and after popping them into the computer
found a wealth of old photos.
Photos of Jonny, the boys, our various homes.

Here's a few of the "oldies"


 Fall 2004- Gainesville apartment
Jonny 1yr


Debbie's Farm- Ocala  early 2005
Jonny 1yr
Walking tall


Gainesville 2004
Three men in a  tub basket




Loxahatchee  early 2004
Joseph 6yrs
Getting Dirty




Loxahatchee early 2004
Boys chilling after school
Jacob 7
Joseph 6
Jonny 4months

No comments: