On Saturday after dining at the Dwarf House for breakfast (that's a sit down Chick-fil-a, for all of you out of towners), we headed over to Home Depot to pick up a ceiling fan for Joseph's room.
On our way into the store, by the door was one of those height measurements. I believe they are posted by the door, so that when the shoplifter runs out the door, you can see how tall they are. All that to say this, we always stand next to it, just to see how tall the boys are.
I realize that we could go to the pediatrician's office and do the same thing, but this is so much cooler. Nothing says "redneck" like using the "growth chart" at the Home Deopt. Besides, this saves me the co-pay! (Please...that is just a joke...I DO take them to the doctor...but only when I can't "fix" them myself...another story, another time).
Now I am really off track...where was I? Home Depot...measuring the boys. That's right.
Jacob 5'7" (officially taller than me)
Joseph 5'2"
Jonny 4'0"
Now if I could find the baby books...maybe next time I'll bring the camera to record the moment!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
Last I measured Tally (sometime this winter) she was 5' 3". That is right...my TEN year old is taller than my old neighbor (debbie). And she is wearing shoes that are 7 or 7 1/2 in ladies. YIKES.
Come on up....we've got about 8 inches in the front yard......the boys can sled down the drive way....no work for me today!!!
LOL.............Mom
Post a Comment