I caught this on a blog that I happened upon and thought I'd try to incorporate it for Mondays.
Outside my window...on one side of the house Mr. Johnson is mowing his field on the other, Jonny and Cole are in the pool.
I am thinking...that I have a lot to do getting ready for this weekend.
I am thankful for...Mark's mechanic. He has a sixth sense about that semi and always finds something we've overlooked or goes above and beyond. Perry you're the best and worth the drive to middle-of-nowhere GA.
From the kitchen...today I've made egg salad, oatmeal cookies and chicken legs to send with the guys on the road.
I am creating...as of now, I'm thinking about finishing the painting in the family room and making the curtains.
I am going...I've already been to post office, Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree.
I am wearing...blue jeans capri, t-shirt, no shoes (of course) and wishing it was late enough to put on pj's.
I am reading...my new Ball canning book (I know, crazy) and Lord, I Want to Know You by Kay Arthur.
I am hoping...that I don't have to work at the hospital on Wednesday. It would make packing for the weekend much easier.
I am hearing...the TV. Jacob is running a fever today, therefore he is planted on the couch in front of Discovery Channel.
Around the house...Mark and Joseph are on the road, headed to FL. I've caught up on all the stinky laundry from boy scout camp.
One of my favorite things...our front porch. Yesterday we hung a small backpack size hammock that Jacob acquired from camp last week. Jonny sat in it for hours listening to me read Green Eggs and Ham, The Giving Tree and How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight.
A few plans for the rest of the week...get ready for the weekend, clean house, pack, make some goodies to bring to Tybee, take Jacob to the doctor if not better.
Here's to another Monday!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
I have a few friends that do this Monday Simple Women's Daybook thing. I think it looks cool. But I am not sure my life would appear so tranquil and quaint.
But, I am glad to have you blogging. I miss hearing how things are going. You sound busy but happy. =)
Post a Comment