With the purchase of this house and land, we have decided to explore the possibility of
doing some "farming". Now those of you who know me well, know that I grew up in the country. Dirt roads, no sidewalks, had horses and chickens (among other animals). Mark and I wanted to offer that kind of life to the boys.
doing some "farming". Now those of you who know me well, know that I grew up in the country. Dirt roads, no sidewalks, had horses and chickens (among other animals). Mark and I wanted to offer that kind of life to the boys. Sounds idealistic right? The boys are loving the land and so is Mark. Here's a few "toys" they "had to have" to make farm life easier.



1 comment:
Woohoo! Way to go boys!!!! Those are some awesome toys! That go-cart ROCKS! Looks like you guys are having fun.
Chuck
Post a Comment