I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, at least as far as unpacking is concerned. What I had forgotten from my childhood is just how quiet the country life is. Sitting on right around 3.25 acres, it very quiet and very dark. Joseph has positioned his bed so that he can look out his window at night- he likes to look at the stars. There are no houses behind us, just woods. He loves that. Today the boys went for a "walk". When I lost sight of them, I started to head outside, only to realize that they were just "walking the property". The only thing that Mark was longing for was boredom. Once we get everything finally put away and get this yard in shape- that's just what we will have- boredom. The quiet country life.
1 comment:
We love the country life. I wouldn't change it for anything. If we could just finish our projects than we would be bored.
Post a Comment