Thanks to our good friends Chuck and Chris, I have started packing the boxes. As I began packing the hall closet with all the extra sheets and blankets, I occurred to me that this is our fifth move since 2001. Counting it off:
-out of Royal Palm out into camper
-from camper to new house in Loxahatchee
-to apartment in Gainesville
-to Ocala
-now to Georgia
I guess you could say we move around a little! Mark said this is the last move. We have converted the dining room into box central. It's filling up faster that I thought it would. But at least it is giving me a chance to purge, and you know how I love to throw things away. Mark walks by, shakes his head, and wonders how in the world are we getting all this on a moving truck. The boys are a big help whether they are packing a box or keeping Jonny out of the boxes. Jonny's biggest concern is his toys- I think he fears I may "purge" those. So for now, I'm up to my elbows in bubble wrap and packing tape. No news on the house yet, but we are patiently waiting.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment