Okay, so it's been awhile since I last posted something.
Life has a way of doing that.
But...
Not much has happened these last few months.
Only,
Thanksgiving, Christmas, a couple of birthdays.
New Years', Valentine's, St. Paddy's.
Trips to Disney and New Hampshire.
The start of baseball season for Jonny.
Jacob has grown another foot taller.
Joseph started playing the saxophone.
Like, I said, NOT much:
So here's to me playing catch-up and update at the same time!
Enjoy!
Disney Feb 2011
Just the boys and I (Mark was in New Hampshire on a snowmobile)
Lovin' us some Toy Story Mania
Jonny + Me + People Mover = Happy, resting feet
Must take photo of boys and castle!
Nothing like a green army man to keep these guys in line
Here's one of all of us! That's me with the hat!
Spent a week at Disney.
Great weather, small crowds.
Fun Times!

No comments:
Post a Comment