There is no Disney up in Nana's part of the world.
No Six Flags.
No Universal Studios.
BUT...
There is a Tweetsie Railroad!
Tweetsie is one of those treasures that gets
lost in the amusement park shuffle.
Just a little mom-n-pop place.
A throwback to yesteryear.
The central theme is the Old West and steam trains.
Here the family is preparing for a high speed
train adventure.
Which included some great mountain views and bad acting.
This train robber spent some time behind bars.
The boys took in some go-karts.
This stomach dropping ride.
The ol' carousel.
Ferris Wheel.
(Jonny lasted one revolution and wanted OFF,
doesn't help that we are on the side of a mountain.)
Tilt-A-Hurl,...I mean...Whirl
Remember when Disney had the sky ride across Fantasy Land?
I do.
Does that make me old?
Catching a ride back home?
Fun for All!
On another note-
On one rainy day we headed into town
and finally found a shoe that Jacob won't outgrow!

1 comment:
That looks like a fun and relaxing day. It reminds me of Silver Dollar City in Branson MO. I would love that ferris wheel! I also remember the sky lift ride, only the one I remember was at Six Flags.
Post a Comment