While we were in Ohio,
this guy showed up.
Mark flew in for the weekend.
The boys were so happy.
The girl-to-boy ratio was equalizied.
Soccer in the front yard.
Dad showing a few moves from the "good old days."
On Friday we headed to Amish Country.
It's about an hour away from Mark's hometown.
Of course, we stopped by the cheese factory.
Here's an Amishman selling...
birdhouses.
It seems the Amish are always prepared...
spare wheel!
Lunch at the Der Dutchman.
Best Broasted Chicken anywhere!
Sitting on the porch, letting lunch settle,
while we ladies did some shopping.
Amish family.
Father and sons outside of the hardware store.
Buggies everywhere.
The guys were intrigued by the Amish.
They loved hearing all about their way of life.
Sometimes, I wonder if technoloy has been for our better.
But, if I were Amish, there would be no photos, no blog...
oh, but the quilts I would have!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment