Monday, January 4, 2010

Something about boys

There is something about boys
Something that I love,
but at times I can find very disturbing.

Take for example the following:

It all started with this innocent little gingerbread house.


We carefully iced.




We made the little gingerbread shingles.





Then the boys took over.
They added the gumdrops and the sprinkles.





A little red icing for some gingerbread color.




So cute, so fun.
It is complete.
Let's eat!


But wait...
there's more to be done.



Where has this bull come from?




Looks like he's grazing on some gingerbread sprinkles.
Such a sweet innocent little creature.

Wait...

I hear someone calling!



Oh look!
It's the bull's owner...
he's back from....the war?

Complete with handguns and ammo galore!

Unknowingly
His arch enemy has followed him home!



Climbing up over the roof of the sweet gingerbread house
to attack our hero when he least expects it!



But our hero is part of a special elite forces unit!
He is never without back-up!




I couldn't post the pictures that followed.
Complete destruction.
The gingerbread house didn't fare so well
in the combat seen that befell.
The evidence was quickly eaten,
and, no, the boys did not get a beaten.

They did, however, have to sweep and mop.

Doesn't this just make you smile?
The good guys win!

It could almost be a Christmas card"
"Merry Christmas to All
from the gingerbread house and the army men!"

Nothing says Christmas like GI Joe and his men
nuking the gingerbread house!

No comments: