Can I offer up a couple of excuses? I know that I'm guilty, but, officer, here's what happened:
1. School. We are going full force and Jacob is taking some tough subjects that are requiring my attention. Can we say Biology and Algebra!!!!!! I've had to dig through the recesses of my memory and the microscope will be here next week. I do love that he is a bit of a science bug (like me) and is really getting into this.
2. Computer. My desktop is been out for service more than it has been home. Without it there is no downloading of the pictures.
3. Activities. The boys are back in full swing with music, scouts and soccer. Jonny has practice Mondays. Tuesdays are the interesting days as we have music, Jacob volunteers with the cub scouts and then we have our usual troop meeting. Wednesdays find me running the snack shop for the youth group at church. Thursdays home. Fridays, hopefully I'm at the hospital. Saturdays are soccer games. Sunday we are at church, and then it starts all over again!
4. Service Hours. Lately it seems the boys are serving everywhere. Our troop has several boys working on eagle projects. The boys also were ushers for a Hospice Memorial service last week. This weekend was mowing the church property and cleaning out the bus. They have racked up some serious hours lately!
5. Regular Fall Scheduling. I know it's lame, but ALL the great shows are back! :)
Now that I have that off my chest, here's something for you: Jonny's first soccer game!
He is playing on a K4/K5 team.
Before the first game. So excited. He had is uniform laid out on his dresser ready to go!
His coach is the gal with the red hat. Here he is (middle) running back to defend the goal
The big throw in!

2 comments:
That kid's.....how old!!??
Enjoy.....Mom
You have been busy. Are you working much these days? And I feel like school has kicked it up a notch with older grades.
Post a Comment