Here's a recap of our week:
- Sunday- Thursday was Middle School Madness! Think VBS on steroids with 70 middle school kids! We have been skating, swimming, worshipping, messy gaming, food fighting, singing, eating and laughing! Jacob played in the band a couple of nights! It was a great week, but by Friday I was wiped!
- On top of that add:
- Monday- took the boys up to the mall for some Father's Day pictures. Did a little shopping while we were there. It's funny to have boys that want to shop! Oh.. and we tried the new Peach Milkshake at Chick-fil-A, good but I like the Christmas Peppermint better.
- Tuesday- Mark was home and we finished up my kitchen counter tops and back splash! WooHoo!
- Wednesday (all day) finished up my Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification. Now I can "officially" shout "we're losing him, shock him" just like they do on TV! It's a very intense class and I have been putting it off for awhile.
- Thursday-errands.
- Friday- Mark headed off to spend some time with old college friends! The boys slept until 10am and I worked on my quilt. We also hit the Farmer's Market and stocked up.
- Saturday- Canning! Joseph and I canned carrots, yellow squash and will do up some peaches on Monday!
All in all it has been busy! Next week I have to get the boys packed for Boy Scout camp (they leave next Sunday) and have a little get together here at the house on Saturday. Oh...and throw in Father's day. I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment